For your convenience, Computershare, our stock transfer agent and plan administrator, has access to printable versions of commonly requested forms. You may fill them out completely, print and send for processing.
Stock Purchase Forms
- Prospectus - This document provides you with a description of the MGE Energy Direct Stock Purchase and Dividend Reinvestment Plan.
- Enrollment form - Current Holder - Use this form to change your dividend payment options via U.S. mail.
- Dividend Reinvestment form - Use this form to change your participation in the MGE Energy Shareholder Plan.
- Dividend Deposit Authorization - Use this form to authorize MGE Energy to deposit your dividend payments directly into your checking or savings account.
- Request for Taxpayer Identification and Certification (W-9) Form - Use this form to change or certify your social security or taxpayer identification number. This form is required when completing a Stock Transfer Form.
- Direct Debit Monthly form - Use this form to authorize MGE Energy to deduct a specific dollar amount each month from your checking or savings account to purchase additional MGE Energy shares. Cash drafts are initiated on the first of every month or next business day if first is on a weekend. We also offer a one-time deduction option.
- Stock Transfers - Use the Transfer Wizard to change stock ownership legal registration, including legal name changes. If shares are being transferred from a deceased owner, an affidavit of domicile is also required.
- Investor Center members can access the Quick Access Hub for account statements, 1099 tax forms and other account-related documents.