About MGE Energy
MGE Energy, a public utility holding company, is headquartered in the state capital Madison, Wis. MGE Energy trades on NASDAQ with the stock ticker MGEE.
MGE Energy is dedicated to long-term value for its shareholders. We have increased our dividend for more than 48 consecutive years and have paid dividends for more than 110 years.
MGE Energy is the parent company of the following:
- Madison Gas and Electric Company (MGE) provides natural gas and electric service in south-central and western Wisconsin.
- MGE Transco Investment holds an ownership interest in ATC LLC, which invests in transmission assets, primarily within Wisconsin.
- MGEE Transco LLC holds an ownership interest in ATC Holdco, which invests in transmission assets outside ATC LLC service territory.
- MGE Power owns assets in the West Campus Cogeneration Facility in Madison, Wis. and the Elm Road Generating Station in Oak Creek, Wis.
- MAGAEL, LLC holds title to properties acquired for future utility plant expansion.
- Central Wisconsin Development Corporation promotes business growth in MGE's service area.
- MGE Services, LLC provides construction and other services.
About Madison Gas and Electric
MGE Electric Services
Generation and Distribution Customers: 163,000
Area: 264 square miles
MGE Natural Gas Services
Purchase and Distribution Customers: 176,000
Area: 1,684 square miles