Computershare is MGE Energy's stock transfer agent and Dividend Reinvestment and Direct Stock Purchase Plan administrator. As our record keeper, they provide assistance with account related questions and the following:
*Records for unregistered shares (those held in a brokerage account) are maintained by your brokerage firm.
- Address update - Requests can be made online in My Shareholder Account or by sending a signed letter and required information to Computershare.
- Stock transfers - Changes to legal registration, including a name change, transfer of ownership and gift transfer can be made online through Computershare's Transfer Wizard. The Transfer Wizard will provide step-by-step instructions to walk you through the process and assist you in completing the online form.
- Certificate safekeeping - You may deposit any MGE Energy common stock certificate into your account as book entry shares for safekeeping.
- Direct Registration (DRS) - Allows shareholders to hold stock directly and electronically with the Company without a need for paper certificates.
- Stock purchase - Shareholders and others may purchase MGE Energy common stock through the company's Direct Stock Purchase and Dividend Reinvestment Plan. Please see prospectus for more information.
- Share sales - Sell shares that are held in your Direct Stock Purchase and Dividend Reinvestment Plan account, per your directive.
- Dividend payment option - You may elect to receive dividend payments via check or direct deposit or reinvest them to purchase additional MGE Energy common stock through the company's Direct Stock Purchase and Dividend Reinvestment Plan.
Computershare requirements for authentication:
- The full registration as it appears on your statement, including address.
- The last 4 digits of the social security or EIN number on the account.
- The account number, if known.
For inquiries, contact:
MGE Energy Shareholder Services
c/o Computershare Trust Company, N.A.
PO Box 505005
Louisville, KY 40233-5005
Phone: 608-252-4744 or 800-356-6423