About MGE Energy
MGE Energy, a public utility holding company, is headquartered in the state capital Madison, Wis. MGE Energy trades on NASDAQ with the stock ticker MGEE.
MGE Energy is dedicated to long-term value for its shareholders. We have increased our dividend for more than 40 consecutive years and have paid dividends for more than 100 years.
MGE Energy is the parent company of the following:
- Madison Gas and Electric Company (MGE) provides natural gas and electric service in south-central and western Wisconsin.
- MGE Transco Investment, LLC owns interest in the American Transmission Company.
- MGE Power owns assets in the West Campus Cogeneration Facility in Madison, Wis. and the Elm Road Generating Station in Oak Creek, Wis.
- MAGAEL, LLC holds title to properties acquired for future utility plant expansion.
- Central Wisconsin Development Corporation promotes business grown in MGE's service area.
- MGE Services, LLC provides construction and other services. Its subsidiary NGV Fueling Services, LLC, installs, owns and maintains equipment used to fuel natural gas-powered vehicles.
About Madision Gas and Electric
MGE Electric Services
Generation and Distribution Customers: 146,000
Area: 316 square miles
MGE Natural Gas Services
Purchase and Distribution Customers: 152,000
Area: 1,682 square miles